Merci ❘ Paris
Una cajita de joyas en Paris que me encantaría visitar llena de moda, libros, muebles, diseño y cachivaches chic! Algo así como un Corso Cuomo francés pero además filantrópico!
Why is it likely to please you ? (via: thefactualist)
– Top brands collections dedicated especially for MERCI.
Women, men, kids will find unique pieces by Isabel Marant, Jérôme Dreyfuss, Marni, Paul & Joe, Stella McCartney, Swildens, Christian Tortu, YSL and much more.
– Prices are quite moderate
– These top brands are conceding their Profit margin to charities in Madagascar.
– The place is more lifestyle looking than a regular shop.
– The Charity books section, a very New York inspired place where you can rest with a tea or coffee while reading. Books are second hand, in many languages and come from donations.
– The Annick Goutal laboratory to create your own fragrance.
– An old fashion haberdashery shop wher you can buy top buttons, ribbons and zippers
– The flower shop by Christian Tortu.
111 Boulevard Beaumarchais